Adsense Niche Site Case Study 2018 (Link building and Ranking)
This is an update on my Adsense Niche site case study, if you have seen the first stage, go read it. You will understand my goal for this case study. How I did my Keyword research etc.
Remember, we are modeling this niche site after a site I saw on flippa.com. Started this niche site at the end of July, 2017 and today 3rd September, 2017. We are already in the top 10 to 20 for almost-all of our keywords!
A quick reminder of our goal for this niche website.
I am setting 3 goals for this case study.
- Build the site before the end of July 2017 and publish at least 10,000 words *DONE!
- Rank the site within July to November 2017 (4 months from today) *PARTIALLY DONE!
- Start making at least $200 to $500 per month from adsense. *Pending….
Read Also: Amazon Niche Site Case Study
Remembered, in the first stage, I said I will be focusing on linking building and that is what I have done.
Adsense Niche site case study – Link Building
The moment my adsense site went live. I did what I have been doing for ages. Sending real social signals to the site homepage and other relevant pages. And for the first 2 weeks, I did nothing. Then;
1. Expired web2.0s – You can never go wrong with expired web2.0s. What I did was scrapped these web2.0 properties and publish an article of 700+ words on each of them. Using my brand and naked-url, I link back to my money site.
2. Fresh web2.0s: Sometimes, you might not be able to scrapped or buy all types of expired web2.0s blog, so the best next option is to create fresh ones. I end up building 10 of these blogs with 700 to 1000 words articles. Remember, I didn’t use any spin articles on these blogs. You can get cheap articles from lots of places like upwork, iwriter, freelancer.com, etc. Since we are looking for articles to use on our tier 1 and not on money site. We don’t care much about the quality, so long it is handwritten. You can get 500 words for $3.
3. Local Citation: I read that not only local business need citation. So with $30 dollars, I got mentioned on some of the best websites online. All of them link to my website using my naked url. Citation links are a little hard to index, so i have to pay about $2 to get all 80 of them indexed within 48 hours.
4. Youtube: I get a video created for my niche site from fiverr. And upload it to youtube. Then using fiverr again, it was submitted to video sharing sites. Send some likes, views to the video and it is now ranking on google search for lots of keywords. Link to my site from the description.
5. Questions and Answer sites: Finally, it is time go explore sites like quora, reddit, yahoo answer, etc. These links will send instant traffic to your site.
After implementing all of these in the month of August 2017. Here is my result.
There you have it. After 2 months. The site is ranking for all of its money keywords and watch out for my next update on how the amount of visitors it is generating (tracking this with Google analytic) and how much the site is currently making with google adsense. You too can start a niche site today and within 6 months!